SDL, the Simple DirectMedia Layer, is the cross-platform game library used in everything from small indie games to Valve’s blockbuster triple-A games to other applications with rich media needs. This seminar will teach you how to use this powerful C library to write your own 2D games. We will talk about the structure of game code and cover the installation and initialization of the SDL library, the creation and management of the game window, how to draw images onto the window, and how to handle keyboard and mouse input. By the end of the seminar you will have created a small demo that you can later build on as much as you want.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://mensagensdamanha.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Kiếm tiền thưởng thả ga, không lo hết vốn cùng Anto247
- Đánh giá chi tiết về sảnh bài live casino B52Club dành cho tân thủ
- Hướng dẫn chơi game bắn cá nạp thẻ bit tại nhà cái Dabet
- FAKER HARD CARRY WITH TRISTANA MID! – SKT T1 Faker Plays Tristana vs Pantheon Mid! | Faker KR SoloQ
- Forza Horizon 3 | Recreating 2 Fast 2 Furious