The Incredible Hulk / Ps3 Gameplay (2008)
The Incredible Hulk is a video game based on the Marvel superhero Hulk and the 2008 film. The console versions were released on June 5, 2008 and the PC version was released on June 10, 2008. Edge of Reality developed the console versions while Amaze Entertainment developed the handheld version of the game.
The game plays much like The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, because of its free-roam gameplay and its similar controls. The main enemies in the game include Abomination, U-Foes, Bi-Beast, The Enclave, and the United States Army led by General “Thunderbolt” Ross and Major Glenn Talbot.
Edward Norton, Tim Roth, Liv Tyler, William Hurt, and Tim Blake Nelson reprise their roles from the film.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 100 Arcade "Coin-Op" Racing Games from 1976 to 2019 with original game sound in 60fps
- Family Fun Game for Kids Fool the Frog with Egg Surprise Toys Car
- MARRY ME !!!! THE PERFECT WEDDING DAY – Android Gameplay – Coco Play By TabTale
- Wii On-Rail Light Gun Shooter Games
- Bike Games – Snow Bike Uphill Driving: Snow Bike Games – Gameplay Android free games